- Login to the control panel (https://cp.u2-web.com )
- Go to Domain Settings menu -> Add new domain
- Fill out the domain and click continue
- It will say "the domain is available to be added" and that means it can be added to the system
and isn't arleady on it
- Continue to next page
- On the hosting options page, select Hosting Alias radio button
- Select the domain that you want this domain to point to
- Repeat for mail service alias options
- Click submit
- Wait 10 minutes for the configuration to reload
- 1862 Users Found This Useful
Domain Propagation:When a visitor types your domain name into their Web browser, their request...
You can register domains with us and have the actual hosting else where. You would change...
The DNS servers to use would be provided via welcome emails as well as via the control panel's...
To add a domain for hosting, please do the following: Login to the control panel (please see...
To add a subdomain, please do the following: Login to the control panel -- please see...