- Login to the control panel
- Go to Domain Settings --> Web options --> the domain (if multiple domains are shown)
- Scroll down to SSL Support and enable it if needed
- Click "Generate self signed certificate and signing request"
- Fill out the form that comes and submit
- Copy the contents of all three fields (certificate signing request, private key, and temp certificate) that show on the next page
- it is important to copy all three items and keep them for your record.
- Provide the CSR to your SSL provider. Keep the private key secret.
Installing the certificate is done in the same area, just under the "import ssl" area instead.