- Login to the control panel
- Go to Mail info menu --> mail manager
- Select the domain in the popup up menu under the mail manager if the domain shown is not the one to work with
- Now click the "new email" link
- Enter the mailbox name, its password and any description you would like
- Submit the form and your set to add to your mail client or use webmail via http://mail.domain.com/ where domain.com is your real domain.
(NOTE: other options under the new mailbox page can be ignored unless you want to use advanced options such as having multiple addresses deliver to one. Please see the user guides listed in the knowledgebase for more info)