Keeping the WHOIS / Domain Contact information updated is an important registrant responsibility. If information is not accurate, it can cause domains to be suspended / canceled.
To update the WHOIS information for domains registered with us, please do the following:
- Login to your client area – https://u2-web.com/clientarea/
- Go to Domains -> My Domains
- Click “Manage Domain” for each domain registered with us
- On the manage domain page, go to Management Tools -> Contact Information
- Update any fields that are not up to date / not correct.
NOTE: Effective January 1, 2014 per ICANN rules, changes to the WHOIS information will require validation to be done via an email sent to the email address for the registrant and a website affirmation (confirmation button click). If validation is not completed by you within 15 days, the domain will be suspended until validation is completed. Resuming of the domain may require up to 24 hours to be completed.