Before transferring a domain away from us, you need the EPP code and unlocking of the domain's registrar lock. Please do the following to complete those:
- Login to the client area - https://u2-web.com/clientarea/
- Go to Domains --> My Domains
- Find the domain and click "manage domain" button on the right of the domain
- Go to "Manage" menu --> Get EPP code
- if the option is not shown, the domain does not require a EPP
- Unlock the domain via the "Registrar Lock" -> unlock domain button. Requesting the EPP should also unlock the domain.
- Go to the new registrar and do their transfer of domain process. Please see their help docs for their transfer process.
- If an EPP code is required, you would enter it during this process at their side
- At this point the transfer process is in their hands and nothing is required on our side.
NOTE: Some domains, such as .co.uk, require retagging and that is done at the domain's authority -- nominet for example for .co.uk domains. However, we can do retagging if needed by submitting a supporr ticket.